We understand what it is like to be a beginner and the process of starting yoga can sometimes seem overwhelming or awkward. At Real Health we celebrate the courage it takes to begin practicing yoga and our community is here to support you. We are honored for the opportunity to be part of your journey towards whole health. Our small classes and individualized attention will guide you to a strong foundation in your practice that you can rely on for years to come
- We make every attempt to accommodate walk-ins but we do recommend reserving your class space in advance.
- You can reserve your space online in advance using our purchase page to purchase passes or directly from our online Schedule to select which classes you plan to attend.
New to Yoga?
- If you are new to yoga, we encourage you to take our Beginner's classes which will move more slowly and focus on the fundamentals of flow yoga. Check out our "Welcome to Yoga" package!
- Start slow and take as many rests as you need during class
- We also recommend you consider a private yoga session which will break down all the basics of flow yoga in an easy and accessible learning environment just for you.
- For the best results, we recommend practicing at least 2-3 times per week to get the consistent benefits that a Yoga practice can offer you. Even just once a week over the course of a year is enough to see significant benefit.
What to Bring & Studio Tips
- You can bring your own yoga mat or you are welcome to use one of ours.
- Dress in clothing that allows you to move freely and be comfortable.
- Please avoid eating any large meals at least 2 hours before you plan to take a yoga class.
- Relax and have fun!