Welcome to Real Health Studios!
We're here to offer you the environment, support and guidance you need to be the best, healthiest you. Our teachers and practitioners are not only certified in their fields but they are passionate about what they do.
We have 2 studios - The front "Bee Studio" and the smaller back "Lotus Studio". Generally, most group classes will be in the Bee Studio while smaller classes, hot yoga and individual sessions will be in the Lotus Studio. Between the two studios is a dressing room with hooks and shelves for your belongings. You may leave your belongings in the dressing room or place them in the cubicles provided in the Bee Studio. Please remove shoes before walking around the studio. There are two restrooms located in the back of the building on the right both for your use.
For your first class visit, please arrive at least 10 minutes early so we can show you around the studios and answer any questions you may have. It's also be a great time to meet the instructor and let him/her know a little about you including your goals and any limitations. Most choose to bring their own mat but we can provide one for your use at no charge. We also provide any other props you may need including blocks, blankets, bolsters and straps as well as dry hand towels and cold, scented washcloths.
We have a lounge area with WiFi for you to relax in before and after class - no need to rush!
- Please turn off your cell phones during class.
- Refrain from eating any large meals before you plan to attend class. A light snack or some fruit is usually alright. Notice the relationship between your diet and your practice; explore what feels right for you.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to take class. Being hydrated enhances the enjoyment of your practice.
- Our Real Health community is always welcome to hang out in our lounge with WiFi access.
- The studio closes fifteen minutes after the last class of the day.
Integrative Health Appointments:
For your first visit, please arrive at least 10 minutes early so you have time to fill out any forms and answer any questions you may have.
We are conveniently located in Frederick at 922 N. East Street in the Monocacy Village Shopping Center near Family Meal. We have plenty of free parking and handicap accessibility.